Saturday, January 08, 2011

Puffy's Pic brings Back Memory of 2007


Just saw this image & it indeed brought back some sweet memories at Ipoh.
True story, the director was shooting the scene in the heart of Ipoh & asked for some b-boy stance. I was looking then all of a sudden I gave some suggestion of b-boy stance. Next thing I know, I was included in the scene, I did some b-boy stance & most was it was like Puffy(in the image above) & the director asked what's up with that weird posing.


Me with a sudden post without thinking, can say it's automatic.


Weirdest thing we did in between shoots, I'll let big bro do the story telling for this 1 day.


R.E. @ Beat-Boy & me @ Dope Boy in front of Ipoh's KTM, 1 trying to give a funny look & another trying to be Mr. Cool ☺


Me with 2 of the hottest Ipoh girl I've ever met in my life(from birth till so far).

Almost forgot, me trying the double chain look


No comments: