Monday, January 17, 2011

SNSD reveals their biggest eater and Sooyoung’s IQ


Everyone already knows that SNSD’s Sooyoung has the biggest appetite in the group, but it looks like Yoona’s usurped the title of ‘Queen Eater’.


The SNSD girls pointed her out when asked by the “Entertainment Relay” reporter about which member eats the most. Immediately, all fingers pointing Yoona out, and she readily agreed. Smiling contentedly, Yoona explained, ”When I’m eating dinner and see a cereal box in front of me, I start thinking that I have to finish eating quickly so I can eat the cereal after too.”



When asked to choose the most ‘off-the-wall’ member, Taeyeon chose maknae Seohyun and reasoned, “She’s not even off-the-wall, she’s just very strange..



Sooyoung also revealed the results from her smartphone IQ test app. “I wondered what my IQ was, so I took a test through a smartphone app, and got 62 as the results.”


The SNSD members immediately began asking Sooyoung why she would reveal that info, to which Sooyoung retorted, “I later found out that it was the app’s error.


The girls were later asked to hold their own ‘SNSD Awards Ceremony.’ Sooyoung won first place, as Tiffany reasoned, “She’s quick in learning singing, dancing, and acting.





Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Daum, Osen via Daum

No comments: