Friday, November 13, 2009

Remember Vividly all of a Sudden


Onnie Rahman is a girl in my facebook just posted this video and it reminds me of my 1st year at college cuz the girl I liked back then is a big fan of boy bands. I then studied how do boybands wrote lines in their tracks. So a week later I wrote her a 16 and fold it shape of love.

I think I owe her my confidence cuz after she read it she told me she loved it and wanna kiss me but it was a public place, it was youth park. She was the first and last girl I wrote a 16 on a piece of paper and fold it to the shape of love. She was the first that made me think I can write good shit LOL I may be wrong but then again I may not be cuz big bro loves what I wrote with my heart not my freestyle sh*+.

Last I checked she's happily married and I am happy for her :)