Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hold On

every morning I wake up feelin' horny and hungry
I remember vividly when I aint got dough for grocery
me n my girl shared a snack plate at KFC
that's how I went dating with small money
surviving aint easy plus I feel the lord aint listenin'
I feel like a bull with the cart that's keep it movin'
only on bended knees when I'm sayin' my prayers
I swore I tried to be better man for years
everyday the cheap ass me says "save money"
let me tell you why I chose to be lonely
i've done lost the girl who knows me best
too much shit wanna get out my stressed out chest
fuck it I still got skeletons in the closet
I over paid my dues so it's the next's deposite
below my white tee is buddhist emulet and a crucifix
1 Samuel 16:7 thought me to mind my own fuckin' biz

No comments: