Monday, June 01, 2009

Icey's Adventure for a Weekend

Yes, sad but true that the prices increase again


I did some reading through the weekend at shops, save cost or you can call me cheap a$$ :P





Pirated copy of Wrektifier



and bonus tracks by Point Blanc.


I couldn't believe my eyes but sadly the following healine for a local newspaper is real.

Local U can kick students out if she decline to show off her body? After the so called inspection, her pic may soon be available on the Internet, pity her cuz it's either her body or education, don't blame her cuz her priority maybe her education, may God bless and protect her as her innocence is now tested.

Sunday, went reading after I laze at home and yes, another week without goin' to church (cuz I only go Buddhist temple if I am in Penang)






The most interesting book I've ever held, shall I buy it? Kinda expensive btw



I was at:


With...


Pudu's new look


As I browse though facebook, I saw my homie rockin the X tee:

No comments: