Monday, May 11, 2009

Alfamega Admits To Being A Snitch On Radio


source



Result is T.I. And Grand Hustle Drop Alfamega Ties. Watch here.



T.I. called into Atlanta’s HOT 107.9 to deliver the news that Alfamega is no longer part of the Grand Hustle family: “Even though all our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history, at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media,” Tip said in the statement. “He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past, and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I have always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions. We at Grand Hustle can not support or condone the blaming of others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to God, bless his savings plans, but I don’t foresee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business.”

Interesting fact: Alphamega is currently in the hospital for two broken legs.Listen to the audio inside.

No comments: