Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Random Weekend



A rare AF1?




Sat.:

Did some reading, know what's up in Hip Hop and I do read other stuff :)






CD window shoppin' on the way






Style check myself



I admire myself so much that I think I'm Garfield... if you know what I mean :P




D boy mode, what I do mean is I'm on the grind la






Sellin' somethin' worth comparing to crack



People would buy if it's signed... got it done :P

MY d-boy mode so pro, I know... my sayin' while doin' something is "Keep it movin''"

this is what most hip hop head with hustle sense sellin' these days

P.S. Shout out and thanks to the 1st lady of Qarma!!!






I think my tee define crooks, gotta move like a crook move, I'm Ice the 1 with nothing to lose.







Sunday:






If bachelors don't cook, who gonna cook for us?









I made Ben look so pro... I kno... :P

No comments: