Monday, August 11, 2008

3 things in 1 Day

Initial plan was to go for a comedy movie with some one but guess that didn't happen :(










Photo shoot for a local mag, after team shot was solo shot
















We heading somewhere for interview but I managed to get a nice pic for my cell :)






There is an interview session and I wanted donuts so it's donut time !!!








Guess what am I rockin? I mean my kicks



Don't come near my Js :P








Burger time, 1st real meal of the day for me, I always eat late in the day







KL here we come











Nike's event at Pavilion KL





















Guess who is it Ice's with?






My fav. female rapper Arafah








V Rec boys







Quote of the week is Point tellin Kzzit about me "He don't racun chicks, he racun kicks"












Kent Re-Invented event at Mines Convention Center








They didn't allow me to go in cuz I was rockin' a tee



So here's my solution for the collar-only rule







Let's Party



The bartender looks like Rihanna right? I feel like T-Pain cuz I think I'm in love with the bartender













Supper










No comments: