Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thought For Today

Ice came to KL from Penang with a dream

new place to be seen as I make the cream

still "a nice day to be alive" so I gotta grind

I'm still the old me cuz that's me in my mind

I aint Ja so they aint need to holla holla

I'm a Penangite so never will be game over

lames so guilable comin' at me with worst aims

I aint bother cuz i'm in the fast lane

they says "he's over" must be dumb mutherfucker

they must have forgot this is just a "Monster"

mindstate of "ready to die" like B.I.G.

I got "all Eyes on me" but I aint Makaveli

this aint game but this is "the documentary"

I'm still laughin' loud like I'm 50

hate it or love it i'm goin' to my big dreams

just like Ipoh Mali collaborated with Jin






I feel like Pac in 96 when he stopped talkin' to Snoop, then again I might reach an end like Game after Documentary when Dre decided to leave Game but Game was in denial. I feel like Eazy cuz I am still on 100 miles and running.




Crazy ass thought, walk away from all bullsh*+? Nah!

I'll let bitches get at y'all. there's this b*tch called karma who's lesbo partner is drama will get at y'all fake @$$ b!+ches, while the b*tch I really want is mulah. NUFF SAID for today's thought!





Would this be my conscience, nah this just plain nonsence! What it do ?! Keep hatin' me till' infinity motherf**kers !

No comments: