Monday, March 24, 2008

Random - Greatest Weekend So Far



1st thing we saw as we enter Ipoh.. damnnn







Big bro the driver while I be the navigator

That's how we roll yo







BBP and X in Ipoh City!






must have if your in Ipoh (for me i.e.)











After a sumptous meal, we decided to chill at the biggest Old town White Coffee's biggest joint at Ipoh city.











What I had:







We all went to see Jin's performance at Playaz Club









After that...



BBP and X




Next day, early breakfast...as at tea time, again... must have







X and Ah Jia






Zach of DFS










Showtime:



Rum Jungle Ipoh







The gang without me... cuz I was the photographer




















from left: BBP, Zach,PB and X

Aint that the guy who did Ipoh Mali song ?!






Hottest girl that appeared in Ipoh Mali vid, Naomi

she was standing next to me in the vid yo















Jing Hui, see you real soon... I hope :)




After show meal, as usual














Last day at Ipoh city



We are to shoot something, short meal before anything...






Nah, It aint Bapesta y'all :P we be rockin...

Do your guess :P






After video shoot... what video?

Come back here (my blog)

& find out :P






3 days away from Damansara, damnn tiring if you know what I mean









To all y'all motherf**kin' haters out there,

mind your motherf**kin' business...

F**K all y'all
!

No comments: