Saturday, November 10, 2007

What A Week

man... talking non stop for few days in a week can make me go crazy!



Just prepared storyboard for a local brand that has just collaborated with EP. Concept is representing all types of hip hop cats, the street cat, the manager, the rapper , the producer and grafiti artist. Will this be taken or stolen? So far taken but they has yet to provide a respond. Sighhh...Risk mannn.... sick of this constantly happening!




he's back! good or wack? keep your shit coming man!





Still looking for:





still craving for:






Jay Z's "roc boys(and the winner is)" is my current fav. track. I never ever thought i'd say this... anyway my passion for hip hop is back. Since most of y'all constantly been askin' me the same question (thanks for caring) and i'll answer back using a video so my words aint twisted in any way.. ya heard!






No comments: