Monday, November 26, 2007

Pain In The A$$

Just came back from clinic, when I woke up early this afternoon, I had some pain at lower back of my body. After I sat down at my desk like every regular Monday that I hate, The pain got worst! Walking to the loo took me about 5 minutes when I am able to do so in less than 2 minutes. The doctor gave me an injection to my bum, kinda pain so I call this pain the ass case.



Now my ass in a bit pain and so is my lower back, sigh...



Here goes what happened last week :)



New Yogi B's collabo vid shown on an Astro channel.







saman distribution at Sec 14 PJ







snack of the day:






Jam at LDP that I face every f**kin' Friday!






Mozerella cheese Naan at William's.






Service my car







wtf?! need i say more? rappers can't rhyme no more is it? F**K every rapper that needs a book like this, is hip hop dyin' ?






My new lepak joint!







Belated birthday present from big brother.

No comments: