Thursday, August 23, 2007

Proposed amendment would pull up sagging pants in Atlanta






IF this is for real, do this mean T.I. have to pull his pants up?






I've been down with hip hop culture since I was a teen in Penang. When I started to sag my pants at the age of 14 (around form 2), people would laugh at the way I wore my pants but that was then. These days, my parents still keep insisting that I should pull up my pants a bit more. Not comfy la weii if wear too high :P I mean this is hip hop cuz I am HIP HOP! My current venture also explains my fav. genre of music. Besides Andre 3000 (wierdo of Outkast), all hip hop artist sag their pants. I think Busta Rhymes don't. BUT most hip hop artist sag their pants.




c'mon, pant sagging is a mark of hip hop culture! and why is sneaker culture is included in hip hop culture? That 1 I'll put my point of view in the near future :P