Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day?

Well, this day don't mean anything after my so called divorce. I didn't celebrate this occasion for like 3 years because back then I celebrate it on Chap Goh Meh. Chap Goh Meh is the 15th day from the 1st day of Chinese New Year which is also so called Chinese Valentine's Day. I never knew that till my mama told me about it. Back to the story, I am used to being single for almost 2 years. What to do, lost touch on how to attract the opposite sex.









All my friends have their partner, but when they tell me thay have gf prob, 1st thing to mind is Jay Z's line

If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one




when I see a girl i like i'll think in my heart 2pac's line

"Turn around one more time

Heaven ain't hard to find"




If I have a girl, I'll serenade her the song Usher - Follow Me.




I'd probably sing the song by Peter Andre to my Homies.. hehe.. Listen to ONLY to "All ABout Us"



Few songs to I'd listen to

LL Cool J - Hey Lover

2pac - Just Like Daddy

T.I. - - Hello

No comments: