Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Weekend at Laundry

DLC

We started off as a group of friends who club together, share common interest which is Hip Hop music :) This crew is started by DJ Nesh. Nesh appeared in the latest edition of Juice magazine. Better pics of DLC coming soon (after my CNY trip to where I belong, Penang) It'll feel so good, to be back where I belong.













VOA is for Voice of America. Staight outta New York baby. Chris is the beat maker for 50's single Window Shopper. Peep chris's page at http://www.chrisrel.com/

Pics with VOA:











I also managed a chance to speak with Naz, he's gonna help me restored my kicks. :)
RBK S.Carter to be restored











What kicks we rocked? Me and 2 Streething.com members :)



Damnnn Ivan, you're killin' me man, I wanna rock Jordans like you BUT I can't afford 'em kicks :(




My CNY tee:


No comments: