Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Whip

After having my car for few months, since October, I finally took a picture with it. I saved RM for 3 months. The RM was meant for other things. E.G. go holiday with my ex, too bad she do not understand a man.



Here's the breakdown, my scooter was getting from bad to worse. I need a new transport. I was thinking of a superbike, Ducati Monster 1000. I face the main problem which is travelling from home to office. I even have problem going out with my ex. We had to travel by LRT and bus. To be honest, I am not from a rich family. My family can be considered an average family. I am plain not used to travelling with public transportation. I saved my RM for 3 months. The bank was giving me problem. Thank god, thanks to the RM that I saved for 3 months, I was more than ready to pay for down-payment. My car was supposed to be a RM0nett downpayment. My sis loan me some RM because the amount for down-payment was more than what I have.



Now(since Ocotber 2005), I travel around with my car. I know it aint Bentley or Mini Cooper but I am proud of it. It symbolise my hard work and efford in life.



What I need now is a girl who is beautiful, smart and understanding. Now that's what I call a TTP. The Total Package.





No comments: