Monday, May 22, 2006

Free Flow

I went to Nouvo KL for an event that was organized by DJ Nesh. What attracted me the most is free flow of alcohol. Well, to be honest I aint much of an alcoholic person. Free appetisers were provided too, the usual. Boxing chicken, small slices of pizza, fishballs and few more variety. The free beverage was not all that. It's Jim Bean mixed with Pepsi Gold. Terry and me requested for neat Jim Bean. Thank god, the kind hearted bartenders gave us what we requested for. We sat in front of the bar. We were like The Game and 50 Cent in How We Do video. Sounds funny? Maybe a bit. For me, the main attraction of the night was a girl dancing in the cage.







Some side shows was included. Girls dancing in skimpy clothes, b-boys performance and a DJ scratching. The DJ is from Singapore. I think in my group, I'm the only 1 who enjoys his(the DJ) choice in music. How many DJ would spin a track from NWA? Get my point yet? I bump into a friend, Wan.


DJ
Hey DJ, spin 'em shit!



Complain? I know I complain most of the time. As a start, Pepsi Gold itself sucks big time. They(bartenders) use it as the mixer for the free Jim Bean beverage. The rest of my friends could not feel the old school music so they decided to go to the usual club, Poppy. I was flat when I reached Poppy while they(my friends)were dancing. Damn!





As I proceed to drink, me and freebies, need I say more?





Well, too much of it will made me flat or be like a punctured tyre.

No comments: