Monday, January 23, 2006

War

It was same old boring Sunday, I was suppose to go to a scoot competition at Bukit Jalil, but then I was too lazy to go because the day before that, I was there for some car show.


I received an sms from Ben, Dev was missing that day. When I called him back, he told me about the plan to have dinner at Soul'd Out at Hartamas for some viewing party and goodie-bag will be given out. So I told Ben I wanna join in the fun too.



After the call, I wanted to buy Coke but was too lazy to walk, so I started Annie(my scoot) and went to buy it. After that, I decided to take Annie for a ride. I went to Federal Highway, Hartamas then Dev's crib. I was looking for his car, then when I wake a u-turn, Dev called me. We had a chat, called Ben then I went home to clean up myself, have a smoke before I start my journey to Soul'd Out.









I had Vongoli for dinner. Me, Ben, Jam and Dev sat on a table which is next to a bunch of die-hard fan of Liverpool. English Premier League champ? As if I care. They can kiss my ass from here to Penang and I still won't give a f%@k. The host that night was a dumbass Liverpool fan. Stupid fat f%@k. Do he need to be bias to make the night exciting? Who cares? Not me. The host was a liverpool fan. As for the goodie-bag that I mentioned before, it consist of a t-shirt, pen, cap, baloon(whatever they might refer it to) and 2 mini balls(soft).



When the game started around midnight, I was a bit interested with the game. I never have interest with football or soccer. I was hoping that MU would win to shut the duma$$ Liverpool fans. All of a sudden , Shaun and Hiew joined us during the half-game break. Much to my delight, MU won 1-0. Was it a fluke? Maybe. Skill? Maybe. That Stupid fat f%@k was dissapointed because the team that he support lost that night. After so much bla bla and brag, his team lost, someone should ask him "who got the last laugh now"



Aftar that we headed to Bistari for a drink.

No comments: