Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year trip

My room drove me crazy so I decided to head to Penang. I had to pay RM38 for an executive bus that have a LCD sceen, head phone and some controls. The bus is Konsortium (http://www.kbes.com.my/).











I reached Penang around 9pm. I was loungin' at my parent's apartment before heading to BBQ party. I was a bit reluctant to stay home. I am the outdoor type of guy.




Gambier Heights







The BBQ location is Bayu Senja which is about 2 minutes drive to Park Royal Hotel. I was greeted warmly by all scooterists, Monster Scoot and Ghetto Scoot. I felt like Pac returning to Cali or The game is back at Compton. Hometown celebrity. I walked around and holla to all. I ate a piece of chicken before the ride starts.



After the ride, most decided to sleep while I conviced some and took them to chill at Gurney. As we arrived we witnessed a punk(I mean it literally)ran, fell and blackout. His friends took him into a car and I guess they went to the hospital. I mind my own business. I aint got any mood to throw down. We ate and chill there before we went across the street to lepak by the beach.















After sunrise, we went to had breakfast. After the meal, we headed to Pusat Belia and I woke Ghetto Scoot up and then I went home to charge my cell battery before I accidentally fell asleep.




It's considered the 2nd day, when I woke up. I called Ah Kau. I managed to have 2 sausage before I went to Pusat Belia to meet them but they weren't there. I was informed that they went to Caltex. They weren't there again. So I went to Prangin Mall. Then I went to Gurney Plaza look for CNY clothes. I could not decide so I decided to call friend and finally bought an all white Nike Golf polo T. Then I meet the team at Hutan Peliharaan which is near the dam. After meeting them there, we went around before the rain. We race to Pusat Belia and I ate some tid bits at the canteen .







My dad's scoot with the red helmet.


Later, I decided to go home to sleep. Instead I had dinner with my family ( pa, mum and Jim). Meet the team again around 9pm. Lepak whole night before a short nap at an available room there.


We started journey at 11am and arrived around 8pm. I was sleeping and eating all the way except a hour ride on Scoot near Sg Perak because Aida was sleepy. I don't feel comfortable with the scoot so I went into the Kelisa again. Again I sleep and ate all the way before I was sent home.





Taken during dinner, the place is opposite Snake Temple.



No comments: