Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Game Says Jay-Z Is Silenced, "He Won't Say Another Word, Quote Me On That" & Not Confirmed For A-Team Role, Says Rep

Posted by Nello (KING OF BLOGS) on July 8, 2009

The Game has addressed his recent freestyle diss directed towards Jay-Z and promised the rap mogul would not respond to him.

In addition to claiming Jay will resist an exchange of words, Game also suggested he was not done attacking the rapper.

"JAY PUT MY NAME INNA RAP," Game wrote via Twitter yesterday (July 6). "NOW ITS TIME TO DRIVE BY THE RETIREMENT HOME & BREAK HIS WHEEL CHAIR !!! http://bit.ly/17dtgF WESTSIDE TIL I DIE ! ... @NyckiMidTown BELIEVE THAT IF U WANT TO ! HE WON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD BOUT GAME, QUOTE ME ON THAT ! GOT LOVE FOR NYC BUT NOT SUCKAS. 100." (The Game's Twitter)
He dropped his freestyle diss over the weekend at a concert in France where he told the crowd to join in on his chants.

"Nah we ain't come to play no games today," Game says in his mini-freestyle. "I'm with this ace of spades and I'ma tell you like this, it's what I got to say/And how I'm coming out today/F*ck Jay-Z...This is a Black Wall Street party, f*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z. F*ck Jay-Z! F*ck Jay-Z! Old a** n*gga. Old a** n*gga. Old a** n*gga. Old a*ss n*gga. Old a** n*gga. All this talk about autotune sh*t, somebody tell Hova to get off his honor's d*ck...F*ck Jay-Z! F*ck Jay-Z!" (Dime Wars)
Game also released a video blog while in Spain which, in addition to showing off his hotel, called out Jay and Roc-A-Fella.

"Zoom in on this [toilet lid]," he said in the video. "That say Roca. It's like half of Jay-Z. So basically anything with the Roc in it, I take a sh*t on. You know what I'm saying? That's a Roc-A-Fella toilet and I sh*t on it. Oh, a Roc-A-Fella a** splash toilet. You know what I'm saying? You know Roc-A-Fella got a couple of h*mo n*ggas, couple of suckers so, this is the a** splash toilet. Basically after they write them trash-a** a** raps, them n*ggas sit down and wash they booty off. Them n*ggas are dirty a** n*ggas with wack a** rhymes, man. It's the Roc-a**-sh*t toilet. That's it, zoom in. Sucker n*ggas sit on that and wipe they a**. Cleanse yourself from those bum a** raps." (Lamborghini Tour Blog)
His issues with Jay reportedly stem from the rapper's Las Vegas freestyle where he name dropped past associates including Jim Jones, Jaz-O and Damon Dash.

"For what people be talking about all the time," Jay raps on-stage. "Are we talking about fiction or are we talking about fact/You talking about fiction, hold up, pardon my back/I'm talking about life and all I hear is/Oh yeah he's talking about cripe/I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain/Talking about the city, talking about shame/I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game/I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame/I'm talkin' about real sh*t, this here is pain/Whatcha talkin' about, I don't know what y'all saying/Dudes keep talkin' about/'Hov take it back'/I'm doing better than before, why would I do that...People trying to re-write history let's talk about that/Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps/He could have made more but he ain't sign his contract." (YouTube)

Last week rumors hit the net that The Game was set to resurrect Mr. T’s role as B.A. Baracus in the upcoming A-Team movie, yet his rep has confirmed with XXLMag.com that while the Compton rapper is up for the part, he has not snagged it just yet.

Chuck Taylor is not the only artist vying for the role, Common, Ice Cube and Tyrese’s names have all been mentioned in previous reports. It has been confirmed that Joe Carnahan (Smokin’ Aces) will be directing the flick— a remake of the classic ’80s TV show.

In related news the Doctor’s Advocate will star alongside Stacey Dash in the upcoming movie House Arrest. The film, described as a “dramedy” by director Billy Washington, centers around a “high maintenance girl who meets a quick money scheming man.”

No comments: