Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keyshia In King Magazine



On changing any part of her body
I’d make my breasts smaller. They’re too big. I can’t wear any of the tops that the other girls wear. But I appreciate them anyway. God is good regardless, so I’m going to be good with it. I don’t want to make God mad at anything right now. I don’t think he’d appreciate that.

Disqualifications from being “Mr. Right”
Jealousy. I wouldn’t be able to handle that. No jealousy right now. He don’t have to be a certain height, just a beautiful person all around. It wouldn’t hurt if he knows how to make breakfast. And if he had a beautiful smile and lips.




On Mr. Right being a White Man
I would have to know that he’s really serious. I’ve never dated a white guy but I’m definitely open to it. I don’t care what people say.

On Her Celebrity Friends
My Mama. She’s a celebrity. No, Monica and I stay in touch. Her child Melo is my godson. Oh, and I hang out with Paris and Nicky Hilton sometimes. We go out when I’m in LA. I actually had Thanksgiving dinner with them.

What Recession???
I’m a princess. I have a house right now on an acre. A lot of people are coming by my house, knocking on my door. But I own a gun- a Glock. Somebody followed me home once and I called the police that I’d kill him and that I’d prefer not to.





Keyshia still has a lil hood in her but she’s definitely gone Hollywood.

No comments: