Monday, September 01, 2008

Updated my The Game's Collection








As you can see I just cop his new album that is L.A.X.. Also in the pic is my Hurrican II that i rocked in the 1 Day video.




Woah... Money's track got me thinking this track sampled from Queen?



Kanye West produced Angel made me feel it after my 1st listen.



My personal fav. tracks are 2,3,5,6,7,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18



I am unhappy that Superman did made it to be in the album :(



What can I say more? This is another classic album from Jayceon Terrell Taylor @ The Game.



P.S. did you really thought I'd mean it when I say L.A.X. is below expectation? :P I hype this album to my friends same way as Jayceon, just like when he on radio tellin his fans don't cop this album, it got you hyped about it right? now go cop it :)

No comments: