Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Door Knob

Guess everyone uses this in life. I did a mistake by leaving my keys in my room few nights ago. Me and someone had to rush me home before heading to the spot, I am suppose to change to jeans cuz I was rockin' short pants (as usual). As I was about to leave, I left my room key and mistakenly took key of my baby Annie (my scoot) instead of my house key. Was a long story but I'll make it short, let me tell you what happened next day.









The next morning at 9AM (amazingly I didn't sleep previous night because I do not sleep if I think of something) I went down to the management office and manage to get the connect to open my door. I was like "cool! gonna get this b!+ch sorted". The guy came over to break (destroy) the current (old) door knob, I had to pay him RM20.00 nett to break the current door knob. He asked for RM60.00 nett for replacing door knob (new door knob + labour fee = rm60.00 nett). I decided to buy myself a new one (door knob) and do it myself and that only cost me RM15.00 nett only. DIY is cheaper !!!



Now what would you do if someone asked RM60.00 nett to change a door knob set? What the f**K are you gonna do?



If you wanna do it yourself (DIY) or hire someone else to change it for you (in simple words = no matter what), always make sure the door latch is in good condition because most new set of door knob comes with short door latch.









Learn it yourself to change a door knob here cuz it's simple like putting on a condom :)

No comments: