Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Meal at Restaurant Guizhou Garden

Restaurant Guizhou Garden





The nice ambiance





What we had:

The welcome food or appetiser


Nuts and cucumbers




the soup that you see is pork and corn soup




Spicy Pork using sam chaan bha~k




soft vege with oyster sauce and glass noodles





Fei chau yeeh or direct translation fly away fish. Fish is in spicy soup.




Spicy strips porks




Black vege, the fungus you see in the pic above is naturaly black color




chicken




deep fried prawns with natural none spicy chillies that is imported from China





Khai la~n





Fried pumpkin if not mistaken



Restaurant Guizhou Garden

No. 57, Jln Changkat Thambi Dollah (Off Pudu),

551100 KL





This restaurant offers China's Chinese food delicacy and categorized non-halal as well. You might seen the restaurant's signboard in the Ipoh Mali video. Many thanks to Mr. Ben Ong for the sumptuous and delicious food :)








I was there with the Ongs:








lil' brother and big brother





I am grateful that I has a sumptuous meal with the Ongs. Uncle Mike and aunty G always know when I've arrive and or when I'm in the house... hehehe... I am like a booming' system but I aint LL Cool J :P It's either my car's loud music or my strong voice... hehehe...





An hour later, at McD center point



We watched Manchester United won !!!

No comments: