Monday, January 21, 2008

Youth '08 - Malaysia's Youth Lifestyle at PWTC





Started from






to








Set up booth





Mel wanted to assassinate me...






so X gonna Give It to Ya'!






other booth:







My Penang homeboy in the house too






Streetdance competition:








Jedi war at PWTC car park?



May the force be with you...





Point curi tulang cuz he didn't sign this promo poster... gotcha bro!






Actually he was busy, my bad :(






scenaray of my smoking area:








Wan of The Rebel Scum, cameraman being camera shy, owh well...






Joe also dropped by



Kartel-O hello!







Hiew was there too


visit his blog hIEw-EIght-EIght.




Closing time, every start sure have an end, right?






Allow me to intro few of V Rec Street Team members


Eugene






David


visit his blog, It pays to be short, royalty just comes with it.




Last but definately never the least, it's Alison












The gang

2 comments:

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

hey x,thanks for putting the pic up.

EugeneLee said...

LoL, Ice Ice baby ~ made me buat muka L4nC rupa rupanye mau letak sini !!!!