Monday, December 17, 2007

8TV Tour - AEON Tebrau CIity JB



















Journey begins:








the V REC gang:












breakfast:









back to the tour bus, else we be like Kriss Kross, we miss the bus...







Sound check time, owh.. it's Suki y'all






my artist waiting for his turn






Loiterin' at Jusco






Lunch time, they told me to decide, so go in...






where?








The chicken wing attracts me the most






after meal, restin' in the bus.






interview time:










show time:


Des of Project Superstar









John of Project Superstar












V Rec boys in the house






Suki rockin the crowd.







rock band of the day, they are the bomb!
















I'm drivin' the bus muthafuckaz:P (posing ONLY)






Loiter again.. hehehe...







Reading before eatin'...











Dinner time:








MY dinner with plain water:







Time to go back






Missed the MU vs. Liverpool game but I knew the result before I touchdown at KL.. hah haa..




Suki Low(of One In A Million)

No comments: