Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Point on My.FM (101.8 in KL)

"Monay, Monay" Chinese version on My.FM playlist. But so far the rotation has been low.



Phone:

Call 03-95438888 (hotline) and follow directions to get to My.FM Programming Dept. Once you get through keep bugging them to play "Monay Monay" from Point Blanc. A bit of a tedious process, but very effective nevertherless.



Fax:
Attention it to My.FM and fax to:03-95439911




Web:

use the E-pass (the same one as you use for the Hitz.FM website) for the MY.fm webpage and send comments to the feedback section and ask them to play "Monay, Monay" by Point Blanc.
How? after you have logon using ur E-Pass, scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill in the form, that's all to it.

URL: http://www.my.com.my/05/footer/feedback.asp?

No comments: