Friday, March 09, 2007

Congrats to T.I.P.













Best Rap Solo Performance

(For a solo Rap performance. Singles or Tracks only.)

What You Know

T.I.

Track from: King

[Grand Hustle/Atlantic]




Best Rap/Sung Collaboration

(For a Rap/Sung collaborative performance by artists who do not normally perform together. Singles or Tracks only.)

My Love

Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I.

Track from: FutureSex/LoveSounds

[Jive Records/Zomba Label Group]








[T.I. talking]

alrigh, itz time to get em J.T.

i dont know what she's hesitating for man...

[T.I.'s rap]

Shorty, cool as a fan

On the new once again

Still has fan from Peru to Japan

Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan

But if you got a man, try to lose him if you can

Cause the girls real wild throw their hands up high

When they wanna come kick it wit a stand up guy

You don't really wanna let a chance go by

Because you ain't been seen wit a man so fly

Friend so fly i can go fly

Private, cause I handle my B.I.

They call me candle guy, simply 'cause I am on fire

I hate to have to cancel my vacation so you can't deny

I'm patient, but I ain't gon try

You don't come, I ain't gon die

Hold up, what chu mean, you can't go why?

Me and you boyfriend we ain't no tie

You say you wanna kick it with an ace so high

Baby, you decide that I ain't your guy

Ain't gon lie ,I feel your space

But forget your face, I swear I will

St. Baths, Anguilla anywhere I chill

Just bring wit me a pair, I will





No comments: