Monday, July 03, 2006

Ben's Dinner

It's been quiet some time since I went to some where classy to eat. Last Saturday I went to Chilli's at KLCC to celebrate Ben's birthday. We took the advantage to use our coupon that was given to us by our company.








Who were there for the wonderful dinner? They are:






Ben @ Susu






Josephine Daniels @ JD






Maria Felix






Yat Mun @ $1






Hiew






X




Location: KLCC

Malaysia's tallest building.







Appetizer Time,we had Nachos and Buffalo Wings. Eating it feels like I'm in an American TV show.











What did some of us had for the main course? Ben and Hiew had the same dish.





What I had? Steak, my favorite. Yummy!!






Chatting while eating. I'm just telling them some stories. Well, I love to put a smile on my friends' face.

X Talk everybody listens :)









We managed to take 2 group photos. Thanks to the kind waitress's assistance.









Cake time. It is baked by JD and Maria. It's a cheesecake. The base is a crunchy shortbread. Now, it's prooven that recipe that are available in the Internet does taste good, or the girls are just plain good. :) My tummy have decided :)



















JD and Maria, proud to get the nice compliments :)








Gotta go, what? Just a pose. Next venue, where? It is opposite a hotel in Jln Sultan Ismail. The night begun with watching the match England VS Portugal. Well as you know, England performance was poor this round of World Cup.



JD and Maria left early. The girls didn't join the dancing session. Vixx got 2 girls to dance with Ben. Ben was known as Birthday Boy that night. Lucky mofo get kisses from girls.














Me and Vixx, craziest and straight outta Penang :)





No comments: