Monday, February 20, 2006

Kicks Madness

It was a regular Sunday yesterday, I woke up around 4.30 PM with nothing to do. No plans as usual. I just missed futsal session that I hope to join. It's been a long time since I join a game of futsal. I'm planning for a 1 on 1 with someone.



I smsed Ben twice and he did not answer. So I was like "Selayang green curry?” Well time to call another baldie (he's more round than me). His name is Taufique a.ka. Fiq. I called him, he was at Times Square KL. So what do I have in mind? New handphone. It got to be a flip and the brand has to be a Motorola. Well I gess I look at too many Boost Mobile ads.



After a minor survey, I called Fiq again and meet him at the 6th floor, Times Square.
He was at a shop by the name Residen. The shop is a corner shop. As soon as I just called him, it was finally his turn. It was for a pair "Nike Dunk SB Hawaii 2". It's a limited version. It's damn shinny. Fiq paid RM339 for his pair. He was smiling on the way out of the shop. I was like "It aint for a pair of Hurricanes". I saw so many people waiting for their turn to purchase their pair. It was like 30 people waiting for their turn.



We went to Kenny Rogers to have a good meal after walking around a bit at Times Square. The smallest size for KL cap was 7. My lucky number but the size is not according to New Era. I was free and nuthing on my mind. So I suggested to Fique that I followed him home just in case his car breaks down again. I know the pain if one's transport breakdown and there is no one there to help.







TIPS from Fiq, any good limited kicks can be sold again for a higher price, and ONLY idiots purchase kicks at Zone 5.


I never knew that kicks have good resale value, do you?

No comments: