Friday, March 28, 2008

Ether?

I aint got prob to clap on their p*nk a$s I swear

They can't retaliate and dissapear through thin air

laugin' after readin' rap fans complainin' while bloggin'

in reality they be actin' like a bitch c*ck suckin'

now here's to some gave hate and wanna attack

so I gotta do the same with air tight facts

you try to diss but miss and that's frontin'?

I'm laughin' cuz all I hear is you yappin'

here's a reality check cuz you been on my d*ck

I ignored you cuz you're just total bullsh*+

keep talkin about me? owh b!+ch please

you're like bitch awaiting cumshot on you're knees

it's fake when you messaged me with well wishes

you only belong to pack of groupie and bitches

now you're left as a dumbfound motherf**ker

this is the old ice who's anger blow like ether






No comments: