Monday, February 05, 2007

Makan Session

Well it aint a regular Sunday, homies planned for a cook-out session. I missed the last one, so I wanted to go to this one. There was suppose to be a BBQ but we all end up buying cooked food and eat there. I finaly get to taste Rafiz's mum's potato salad.



Food:

1. Potato Salad courtesy of Rafiz

2. KFC set ( chicken, mash potato, cold slaw) courtesy of Nesh and Sheena

3. Pennine courtesy of X

4. Satay courtesy of Terry and Sam

5. Mee goreng courtesy of Kabil

and some more, i forgot what else we had or that's all?

Beverage? most of it alcohol, non-alcohol are used as mixers























absolut vodka BlingBling




I was introduced to Kahlua. I love drinking it now besides Bailey








I got attracted to 2 toys while walking around in Times Square KL:





No comments: