Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi

27 Jan 2006, 5AM

The journey begins with meeting Adi and his girlfriend at their area, near Bukit Jalil. I was lost so I call and waited for him at Shell. A policeman came and asked why I am there. I told him that I was waiting for someone and I was lost. He told me he wanted to see my IC so I passed him the whole set that was in my wallet. He saw RM600 and immediately passed it back to me along with my card. I asked him if he wanted check my car while I instantly opened my boot and all the 4 doors. Then he said there is no need to do so. Adi came, took me to his apartment then we started the journey after he packed his stuff. ½ way, we ate after a toll. After the meal it was sunrise. I was sleepy but I decided to proceed without. I nearly crashed but luckily Adi’s girlfriend was awake, she called me. I became alive again. Stopped and had a tin of Redbull. Then we headed straight to his place. His mum gave me a cup of nice hot coffee and his dad gave me a limited cap. His mum gave me the first red packet and few oranges for this Chinese New Year. Adi and his gf drove his dad’s Waja and show me the way and stopped somewhere before they stopped, hugged and proceed to Damar Laut, Pantai Remis, before Taiping exit to Cangkat Jering. After I paid the toll to enter Penang. I was extremely happy. I went to post office to renew my diving license.











29 Jan 2006, 5AM

2nd day of Chinese New Year ended with clubbing at a club called Glow with Mei, Erin, Pheo, Lian and Moo. Before we went into the club, an ah lian walked passed by and smiled at me. I have no idea who is she but I swear I saw her before during my adolescence years. Out of curiosity I walk to her to know her. I asked her name, she declined to tell me. When she asked me I declined to tell too. We had Bombay Saphire. I danced like hell and drank like hell. I was high. After that we went to another club and met a dj by the name of Ivan. A jug of beer, just me and Pheo. Afterwe left the 2nd club, I took Erin, Mei and Moo to collect Moo’s car. Then we went back to pickup Ivan and headed to Batu Ferringhi to help Pheo and Lian to look for a room. We couldn’t find one. Pheo, Lian and Moo proceed to look for a room at other hotel while I sent Erin back home. Mei couldn’t go back yet. So me, Mei and Ivan went to 7 Eleven at Gurney Drive, we bought few chilled beer sat and talked cock. It was 7am, so I sent Mei home and headed home to sleep for a while.




Another year have passed. It's more than a year I'm working at PJ. What's next for me? What do I plan to achieve this year? I feel that I am too old to collect ang pow. I am feeling like my uncle few years back(before he is married, before he met my aunt). I might start to say "I am too old to collect ang pow" to all my relatives. I do plan to collect from all my close relatives.


1 comment:

sbd18 said...

take the ang pow...and give me...simple...u make your relatives happy because u take...and u make yourself happy by giving to charity (which is me)...how?!